Monday, March 4, 2013

Feelings before the D-day

Everyday I think is today the day :) Had this feeling during Aarav's time as well. Had a false alarm on saturday when suddenly i felt that I am leaking water but I didn't feel any labor like contraction. Called up birth suite at calvary and they said that it could be just a discharge. And it turned out to be that only. Getting cravings to eat my favorite things like paobhaji, sabudana bada, gratin toast. Waiting for my trip to parents house and then I will pour down all my wishes to my mom :) Right now my in-laws are helping me out with housechores which is a real help.

As the day is coming closer , so is my fear of post delivery period increasing. I just hope I don't have the same physical and emotional experience which I had during Aarav's time for 3 months. Regarding physical, I feel that it's going to get worse as the pain in my belly button is increasing day by day. Regarding emotional too I don't know what's going to happen this time. I just hope it's better this time. It's very important to be physically fit and be able to do things on your own, so that you don't become a burden on others. I have realised one thing, when you are in pain physically, bit of emotional comfort alleviates ur physical pain but emotional pain just doubles your physical pain. The biggest problem with me is that if I am not well I just keep quite and then no one understands what I am going through. No one wants to be sick.

Hubby can't be always with me as he has to work as well. His touch heals me the same way as my mom's touch. I love him so much. I just hope that I recover well this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment