Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day -2 after c-section

In the morning, my catherter was removed and I had my breakfast. After that I made my first move and tried to get up from the bed on my own. It was very difficult as my legs were swollen as well because of oedema. With the help of my hubby, I got up from bed. I don't like hospital beds they are just so uncomfortable. Went to take my shower. Such a simple activity felt like a painful task at that time. But I felt good that I am forcing my body out of my comfort zone at that time.

After that I went for a bit of walk in the lounge, again forced myself to step outside comfort zone. After walking I didn't feel like climbing on bed again as lying down, changing positions were the most difficult tasks at that time. I was taking panadol,Endol, voltaren,iron, vitamin C tablets throughout the day. Endol is a narcotic drug in the same family as PVC. It was abating the pain.

Prisha was sleeping peacefully and touchwood, she was better at breastfeeding compared to Aarav.

No comments:

Post a Comment