Friday, October 19, 2012

Feel low

Since yesterday, I don't feel too good. Came to know that my parents won't be coming for my delivery as my mother's health is not so good. I was eagerly waiting for their arrival as it was their first trip. I don't want my mum to fall sick when I can't take care of her. So we told them not to worry about it. My first post pregnancy delivery period didnt go too good. The first 3-4 months were very painful for me as I was getting infection again and again and bleeding wasn't just stopping. I really feel that a mother needs more emotional and physical support after the delivery for the first few months. At that time she wants someone who can love her, take care of her, rather than counts the favors ,she needs someone who could just come and caress her and tell her that it will be alright. I feel lucky in a way that my hubby is very caring in that regard but I know that he is not going to get much time as he has to go to work and look after Aarav as well. I just hope that I recover well and also get my muscles tightened quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment