Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Week 23 of pregnancy

Within your baby's lungs, blood vessels are developing in preparation for breathing. Your baby is also swallowing regularly, though he won't do his first poo until after he's born. Around now, your baby can start to hear. Sounds going on inside your body, such as your beating heart and your gurgling tummy, are the clearest for him at first.

Read more: http://www.babycenter.com.au/stages/0123/#ixzz2CBVmWywy

While brushing my teeth, I notice blood at times. It's doesnt happen every day just once in a while. Bump is growing day by day. For past few weeks, my ankles have started to swell. It was diwali yesterday and don't know from some where I got hell lot of energy to do the whole preparation as if ponyo/enyo wanted to enjoy it thoroughly :)
But today I just feel so tried and exhausted. Braxton Hicks contractions have increased as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment