Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 7

Now about 1.25 centimetres long, the size of a grape, the embryo has distinct, slightly webbed fingers and toes. It's a jumping bean, moving in fits and starts. The liver is churning out large amounts of red blood cells until the bone marrow forms and takes over this rol

Read more: http://www.babycenter.com.au/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/07weeks/#ixzz23bNzM0hu

Week 7 was same as week 6 for me. Didn't develop any new symptom, may be because I was excited about the relaxing trip to Fiji islands for a week. We left for Fiji on 28th. The flight journey wasn't bad as I was trying to walk when I could and was eating Jelly beans and ginger whenever I felt sick. We reached Fiji at 6:45 pm. Then we did a road journey of 2 hours to reach our destination, Warwick resort.  By the time we reached, it was 11 pm. Though I was tired, still I had the energy to unpack and put things on place.
Next day, we just relaxed at the pool. Aarav was so much excited as he loves swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment