Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 8

Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from bub's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. Bub about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though I still can't feel it.

Read more at http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-8-weeks_1097.bc

Since my first pregnancy, I have pain during my belly button and few weeks before only doctor told me that I have umbilical hernia which is very minor at this stage. So I am doing core exercise 3 times a day as suggested in Tuppler technique and wearing a splint most of the time. We are still in Fiji and I am trying to walk as much as I can. We are going back on 4th August to Canberra. I have severe deficiency of Vit D so I am basking in sun, enjoying it. Haven't started vomitting yet, but nausea has increased. I am hoping not to get morning sickness in the next few days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment